Thursday, July 23, 2015

reverie - part 1



A while back I posted my summer lookbook preview vid and told you more of the shoot was coming!! Well, here is Part I. I'm featuring my two favorite things to make: stacking necklaces and bracelets. I'm all about that "piled-on" jewelry look, as more is always better. I've also decided to mix mediums, bead types, colors and textures together for a totally eclectic look. I've got pearls, gemstones, metal beads, crystals, shell and glass beads all together for this collection, because frankly, why not? The mood of this collection embodies a free-spirited summer vibe that can only be captured by my girl Karlee - thanks for modeling for me (again)! As always, there is more to come. Stay tuned for the FULL collection, my friends!


Styling: Allison Beth Cooling
Model: Karlee Dewan


COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment