Thursday, July 2, 2015

American Dream Earrings

fourth of july beaded earrings tutorial by Allison Beth Cooling

I usually don't post holiday-related tutorials, but I had all these components laying around and couldn't resist. My American Dream earrings were made to look like shooting stars, so very fitting for the Fourth of July.

beaded earrings tutorial by Allison Beth Cooling using Cousin Corporation beads

I used all Cousin Corporation materials, which you can pick up at any major craft store: Michaels, JoAnn Fabrics, AC Moore, Meijer and even Walmart. I first posted this video on my Snapchat (follow me @thequietlion for more exclusive tutorials and giveaways!) but have attached it below in case you missed it. They come together pretty quick, it's just a matter of measuring chain and connecting all the charms that's the most tedious.

fourth of july beaded earrings tutorial by Allison Beth Cooling

Here's a list of the specific jewelry-making materials I used:

-Cousin Jewelry Basics 9pc Metal Charm Shapes - I used just the star shapes from this pack, which includes hearts and clovers.
-Cousin Jewelry Basics 8mm Siam Round Crystals
-Cousin Jewelry Basics 8mm Sapphire Round Crystals
-Silver link chain
-26g Silver Wire
-Silver Fishhooks, 4mm Jumprings, Silver Headpins
-Roundnose, Flatnose pliers and wire cutters

Follow the video from my Snapchat below for the tutorial!





american beaded earrings tutorial by Allison Beth Cooling American Dreams earrings by Allison Beth Cooling

Disclaimer : No Doughnuts were harmed in the making of this tutorial! ☺


COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment