Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 7: So Long SoBe and Free Cloud Background


Last day of Miami....



I'd figure I'd post some pics of the architecture!



South Beach has a cool art deco style that is definitely very inspirational for all types of artists alike!



I took about 300 pictures in one day!



Of course, I had to post some pics of my accessories as well. Here, I wear my Midi Ring  along with rings from Generation Bliss. The bracelets are: top, my own (tutorial may come soon), and last two from So Good Miami.



Ring (middle) from Juicy Couture, pinkie ring my Midi Ring, thumb, vintage, bracelets from So Good Miami, ASOS, and Ebay.


And just to say farewell, here is a free cloudscape; feel free to use in any digital art project you have! Image is 72 dpi for web use. Click to download.


No comments:

Post a Comment