Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 6: Quick Tropical Hair!



Having flowers in your hair is not just for hippies anymore.....
I've got a really simple tutorial here!


And, these are my most FAVORITE flower. Plumerias. I had never seen one in real life until now!


They just look oh-so-tropical!


I spotted pink plumeria flowers too!
But let's get started with my oh-so-easy tutorial for summer hair!
You could start off by prepping the hair with my Beach Spray....


It's as easy as this: braid a small section of your hair, and tie off with a hair elastic or as I used here, a Silly Band! If you did multiple braids with multiple color Silly Bandz, it would produce a neat rainbow effect! Don't use a thick hair tie, rubber bands work the best.


Take the stem of the flower (it should be about 1" long) and pass it through a loop of the Silly Band, the elastic will hold it tight!
That's about it. Use multiple flowers for a very hippie look!


No comments:

Post a Comment