Thursday, September 17, 2015

Curaçao crystal choker



The bright, iridescent colors of the Caribbean simply dazzle in this choker. Octagon chandelier crystals create a caged pattern when stacked, and Swarovski mini round charms dangle daintily for dimension. Like many of my pieces, they're never complete until something a bid "edgy" is added - hence the central Swarovski Spike pendant, introducing a slightly sharp, almost dangerously-chic element. Much like the thorn of a beautiful rose, I love to mix sweet and sass for a subtly contrasted aesthetic.


COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment