Friday, August 21, 2015

bohemian bliss agate necklaces



I think my accessory of Summer 2015 is definitely my Bohemian Bliss agate necklaces. I combine agate (or even geode and gemstone pendants) slices, metallics, Swarovski crystals and chain to create eclectic layering pieces that are perfect for hippies, yogis, or really anyone who loves boho style! What's great about these is that each is a little different, depending on the natural color of the stone, shape, and texture. That will dictate which type of metallic transfer I apply, and ultimately the finished look of the piece. A two-coat waterproof lacquer over the surface keeps the metallics sealed, and gives a polished shine. I have probably made about 30 so far. It's addicting. Each slice is like a tiny canvas, allowing me to create sparkly works of art!


COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

1 comment: