Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ancient egypt cuff



This cuff is fully loaded! I've combined metallics, crystals, shell and a Swarovski pendant in this edgy-chic accessory. Starting with a metal cuff blank, I applied a metallic Aset transfer (Aset, also known as Isis, is the Egyptian goddess of life) and sealed it to the cuff. The center shell focal piece was made by layering two mother of pearl pieces and securing them to the cuff. I finished by adding rays of Swarovski AB gemstone flat backs, and finished with a Swarovski teardrop AB pendant.


COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment