Friday, July 19, 2013

Exciting News! I'm a Cousin Corporation Ambassador


I, along with 4 other jewelry makers, were named Cousin Corporation's Creative Circle Members for 2013-2014! Be sure to check out the other members as well, including the returning 5 members!
As part of the brand ambassador program, we aim to teach and inspire others through jewelry making and designing, using Cousin's great products! 


You will be seeing my blog posts now including these awesome beads and findings and more, all inspired by different places, things, and subjects. 
Get ready for some seriously cool tutorials and projects!
View all Cousin's products at cousin.com. They are a supplies wholesaler, and you can find their products at Michael's, JoAnn Fabrics, other online retailers and more!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! And welcome to the CCA, where we all have a wonderful time using Cousin products to create jewelry. One of these days, I am going to bead something else (I already have it picked out) with the seed beads I have from Cousin.

    Have fun and I hope to meet you face-to-face soon!

    ReplyDelete