Monday, February 20, 2012

Easy Bangle Bracelets


This is just a quick post. After my Rainbowlicious Hoops post, I thought about what else I could cover with embroidery floss (I have a huge bag of it in my room!). Using the same technique, I made a bright bangle set, which turned out great!
If you want to make your own, just head over to my Rainbowlicious Earrings post. The technique is just the same, however there are some slight changes:
*For your wire core, use really thick wire (I got this at the hardware store). *Obviously, make your hoop large enough to fit over your wrist comfortably.
If you want to add beads, just string them on your floss BEFORE wrapping, hold tight next to your wire, wrap tightly around, and they should hold tight! 


Make one, or make a ton! Use tie-dye floss for a nice ombre look, or stripe the threads like in the Rainbowlicious hoops!




If you share/use/post this tutorial, please link back to me. It is much appreciated!





2 comments:

  1. I think these are just so cute....can't wait to try...I love new bracelets and these are it!!! Thank you for the instructions....

    ReplyDelete