Sunday, June 28, 2015

Swarovski Innovations 2016




So you all know I love me some Swarovski. And there's definitely a lot to love in their Innovations Spring/Summer 2016 line. Courtesy Cousin Corporation, I was sent a sample-sized collection of Swarovski crystal goodness to preview. I feel like they went totally bohemian with this collection, and I'm not complaining. Taken straight from the Swarovski website:

"Swarovski, the global leader in cut crystal and fashion jewelry, introduces its dazzling new loose crystal assortment of cuts, colors, effects and line extensions for Spring/Summer 2016. Inspired by the season’s inspiration, ‘Between Heaven and Earth’."

Their new Buddha Fancy Stone, Hand of Fatima Fancy Stone, Pure Drop Pendant and Greek Cross Pendant are some of my favorites. Plus, I'm really feeling topaz this season. I never have really used "yellow" or topaz-hued beads in my designs before, so I think it's time to try. Be on the lookout for new tutorials and creations with these components!

Photos copyright Allison Beth Cooling. Do not post/reuse without crediting me!


No comments:

Post a Comment