Friday, July 4, 2014

Christmas in July- Cousin 'Tis the Season Part 3


Deck the halls with a statement necklace made with pearls, rhinestones, rose beads and chunky chain!


For Project #3 in the "Christmas in July" theme is my Mrs. Claus Necklace. Cousin's new line of 2014 'Tis the Season products can be found in craft stores like Michael's, JoAnn, AC Moore and more!


I've made simple drop earrings from these rose acrylic beads, and added pearls for an elegant look.


I wove Cousin rhinestone chain into white chunky chain. I simply took the pearls and roses from Cousin's bead strand and added them to headpins, and finished off with top loops.
I attached jump rings to the chain links and added these pearl drops. Finally, I took cream Cousin Jewelry Basics pearls and added to the jump rings as well to fill out the necklace. 


This creates a jubilant piece that adds holiday cheer to any outfit! Mrs. Claus would definitely approve!


All photos copyright Allison Beth Cooling. Do NOT post/use photos without crediting and linking to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment