Saturday, November 5, 2016

looking glass





COLLAB POST FEATURING:

PHOTOGRAPHY: DELANE ASHLEY

JEWELRY: ALLISON B. COOLING


The cliffs above Georgia's rolling hills, dusted with sepia-toned foliage swaying in the wind, provide the perfect backdrop for the season.

Featured in this outfit are my Riverstone Wrap Bracelets (make your own here!), Freebird Necklace (make your own here!), and Solaris Convertible Wrap (tutorial coming...). The bright blue turquoise pops against muted olives and tawny browns. The Zara frock mimics that fall landscape perfectly, and I grabbed that vintage purse for even more texture. Top it off with comfy faux leather moccs, which are actually great for climbing mountains, who knew?
On a side note, I'm sure you'll notice my red and blue nail polish, sticking out like a sore thumb. However, my Chicago Cubs are WORLD SERIES WINNERS!! This clearly trumps the fact that they clearly do not go with my outfit, whatsoever. Sports over fashion. I will be wearing red and blue polish for the next month!!


               

No comments:

Post a Comment