Tuesday, September 6, 2016

lotus potions



Lotus flowers, henna potions and golden glows mix with a recurring theme of bohemian glitz for this mini-motif post. The fresh buzzed undercut clearly steals the show, if you ask me - if you haven't tried an undercut yet, what you waitin' for?

And while it's officially / not officially the end of summer, get ready for autumnal themes.  PUMPKIN SPICE , PUMPKIN SPICE , PUMPKIN SPICE , PUMPKIN SPICE!!! Cue the wheat and distressed wood, but offset that with cinnamon-red blooms of early fall. The henna I used here on my hand was from Joann Fabrics actually (the Jacquard Henna Kit) and it worked great- super dark, and the applicator was nice and thin. It's been lasting for a week now and is just a little faded.

And as my favorite time of the year, Halloween, creeps around the corner, be on the lookout for spooky chic tutorials and photo posts.



COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations.
If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment