Sunday, February 7, 2016

Boho Wrap Bangles - New Video-torial!




Hey gypsies, check out my latest Video-torial -- we're all about that boho beach look here, and these simple bangles are perfect for any beginner jewelry maker. I've compiled my usual photo / text steps into one comprehensive video for everyone, and hope you like this new format. I'll be adding more videos to supplement text tutorials, because having a video visual always helps -- don't you think?!

Make stacks of these (they whip up in less than 10 minutes) and pair with a maxi dress and sandals. Or, be like me and wear with leather leggings, booties and a black tunic top. Whichever suits your mood.

Enjoy!

Moon ring from FleurCaroline, others from generation bliss.


COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment