Sunday, January 31, 2016

strawberries 'n cream ♡



♡ strawberries n creamy pearls 

This ultra glam necklace is a beautiful mess - I like things that look somewhat thrown together - especially when it's a thrown-together mix of crystals, rhinestones, glass pearls and metallic chunky chain. I carefully wove each strand in a braid-like pattern, not too fussy, just enough to catch everything in a cluster of sorts. The large focal pearl is brushed with silver flake, for added detail. It's sort of a stray from my usual boho pieces. It's ok to stray sometimes.

The perfect piece for pairing with a crisp tee and dark denim jeans. Add sneakers -- the point is to CONTRAST the outfit. It's a deliberate choice, and one I believe is oh-so-chic. 

Photos taken with:
Nikon D5300

COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment