Tuesday, December 8, 2015

olympia necklace

Olympia Necklace by Allison Cooling, quietlioncreations.com Olympia Necklace by Allison Cooling, quietlioncreations.com           In somewhat of an avant garde manner, I've designed my Olympia necklace to evoke the power and force of ancient Greece. The base starts out as plastic vinyl, and I hand-cut wings to get that slightly edgy, sharp abrasiveness that I think every piece needs a little of. These two wing silhouettes get spray-painted bright gold and decorated with Swarovski AB and Volcano flat backs. The final step is gluing these panels to a choker base for a streamlined finish. Dark and light, sort of my specialty. I think the piece speaks for itself.

Swarovski compliments of Cousin Corporation / Prima Bead.

Special thanks to my model, Karlee D.
Makeup by me.





COPYRIGHT
Because I take all photos for my blog, the images within this post are all copyright Allison Beth Cooling for Quiet Lion Creations. If you'd like permission to use a photo, email me at allison@quietlioncreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment