Sunday, March 9, 2014

Model Spotlight




It's time for a shoutout! Finished up a small shoot with my wonderful model Karlee D.
She's my go-to gal for glam shots of my jewelry, handmade accessories and clothes. 


We love to do a boho vibe for most of our shoots. Beachy hair and minimal makeup let accessories shine. Above she's wearing my Favorite Things Necklace (view tutorial here!) I went with a black and white photo application for more contrast.  


Such a good sport, especially when we are outside near Chicago shooting, she's wearing a T-shirt, standing in the snow, and I'm like, "one more shot, come on!" 
Here she's wearing my Isla head wrap I made using a recycled tank top and crystal embellishment from an old pair of flats.



And of course, here's boho cool at its best. We love to mix easy pieces like a white tee and distressed denim jacket with messy hair, a feather earring and totally cool headpiece! My headpiece is made with 100% Cousin materials. The copper coin charms reflect the light, while the middle emblem adds just the right touch of texture and intricacy. Great for summer festivals and just the warm weather in general! I'm lovin' headpieces now. 

So thanks Kar! Get ready for more shoots soon!

All photos copyright Allison Beth Cooling. DO NOT post these pictures without crediting me and linking to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment