Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Photo Blogging: Para Para Paradise



Aqua ocean tones paired with electric green palm trees make for a totally captivating color palette!
Bright and fresh, I'm on location near Largo, Florida for the second Cousin Creative Circle Retreat. 


I pulled out a bunch of my necklaces, the pairing inspired by the colors I'm seeing.
Silver for the water sparkle, gold for the sand, blue for the waves and sky.


Loving layered necklaces, I'm mixing various lengths, textures and metal colors. My "Favorite Things" necklace paired with bright blue gems, gold chains, rhinestones and a long pendant necklace completes any outfit and adds major glam. 



Be inspired anywhere you go; find a color palette, interesting shape, unusual texture or pattern and let your artistic side take over. Wherever you are, there is always something that you can find a bit of art in!


All photos copyright Allison Beth Cooling. Do not post or share photos without crediting and linking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment